Under Tile Floor Heating
"The thin under tile floor heating system is perfect for renovations or builds where floor heights are critical as the heating element sits within the 5-10mm tile glue - no screed topping over the heating is required."
- Large and small areas under stone, tile and floating floors
- New builds and floor renovation projects
- Residential and commercial environments
- Thin 2mm under tile heating system does not require a screed topping
- Quick to respond (within 15-30 minutes the heat can be felt coming through hard floor finishes)
- Ideal for inclusions in bathroom renovations
- Can be used as primary or secondary source for heating homes
- Low design parameters with heat outputs from 60 - 200W/m²
- Thermostatically controlled (manual or automated)
- Low running costs
- The under tile floor heating system is installed directly onto the concrete floor, sand cement screed or even existing tiles, and embedded in the tile glue.
- Adding only 2mm to the floor height makes it suitable for new builds or renovations.
- In wet areas the thin floor heating is installed above the sand cement screed or waterproof membrane.
- Cable Type - 2mm Single conductor with full earth screen, with Teflon insulation
- Voltage - 230V
- Output Power - Extensive range with outputs between 60 - 200W/m²
- Cold Tail Length - 2.5 mtr
- Safety - IEC compliant
- Warranty - 10 Years